Final Fantasy XIV Stormblood per PC e PS4 è ora disponibile.
L’espansione introduce nel mondo di Final Fantasy XIV, frequentato da ben 6 milioni di utenti, alcune novità di grande rilievo in termini di gameplay.
Le trovate di seguito come descritte da Square Enix:
● Two New Jobs: Samurai and Red Mage – The highly anticipated Samurai and Red Mage jobs make their debut in Stormblood. The DPS jobs introduce new fighting styles for players to enjoy—learn and master the art of “Sen” as the Samurai, or unleash hybrid magic and melee combos with the Red Mage’s Chainspell ability.
● Level Cap Increase – The level cap for jobs and classes will be raised from 60 to 70. Players will need to make full use of the new powers at their disposal to defeat their Garlean adversaries.
● Swimming and Diving – Explore Eorzea’s pristine waters with the addition of swimming and diving. Players will be able to journey deep into the depths upon completing special prerequisites.
● New Beast Tribes and Primals – Players will encounter both the ancient Ananta, an all-female tribe who worship the primal Lakshmi in the mountains of Gyr Abania, and the Kojin—skilled traders residing in underwater settlements who worship the Lord of Revel, Susano.
● Fourth Residential District – Shirogane, an island belonging to the Far Eastern nation of Hingashi, is now open to adventurers who frequent the port of Kugane. Those with a fondness for Far Eastern aesthetics will find it the perfect place to call home. Plots of land will be available for sale beginning with Patch 4.1.
● PvP Updates – A revamped battle system bring a new, streamlined PvP experience to Stormblood. Job actions will now have PvP-exclusive counterparts, from which players can select to customize their skillset to match their PvP playstyle, for even more balanced and exhilarating matches on the battlefields.
● Expanded item inventory, new gear and crafting recipes, and more.
Players can also look forward to a variety of additional content that has been announced for release in upcoming patches:
● New High-level Raid: “The Bend of Time – Omega” – Omega returns to the FINAL FANTASY XIV storyline in a high-level raid series for Stormblood. The mystery behind its appearance and more will be unveiled through the story surrounding this raid.
● New Alliance Raid – Yasumi Matsuno (FINAL FANTASY XII / FINAL FANTASY TACTICS) and Keita Amemiya (Onimusha 2 / Shin Megami Tensei IV) join as special guest creators for the Stormblood alliance raid, “Return to Ivalice.”