Microsoft ha pubblicato quest'oggi un nuovo aggiornamento per Xbox One riservato agli utenti del programma Xbox Insider.
Si tratta principalmente di un update volto alla correzione di problemi tecnici e bug riscontrati nell'ultimo e più sostanzioso aggiornamento, che rimuove tra l'altro lo Snap.
Questi il changelog e i problemi noti:
OS version released: rs2_xbox_rel_1703.170122-1900 Available: 6:00PM PST 1/25 (1:00AM GMT 26/1)
- Resolved an issue which caused no party chat headset audio after resuming from connected standby.
- When purchasing an Xbox 360 backward compatible game from the Store, selecting Done to exit the purchase screen now functions correctly.
- You should no longer be unable to fully navigate in certain apps due to the lack of a cursor. The affected apps included, but were not limited to: Baconit, British Radio, American Radio, UrzaGatherer, and MSN Weather.
Controllers & accessories
- Fixed an issue which caused the console interface to freeze and become unresponsive when a steering wheel accessory was connected.
- VUDU should now launch and play videos correctly.
- With profile sign-in settings set to “Lock it down”, you may be unable to sign-in again playing a game, then signing out. Workaround: Hard reset the console (hold down the button on the front of the console for five seconds until it fully powers down, then power it back on).
- If you have an EA Access subscription and own a large number of digital games or apps, you may have issues installing or playing EA Access content.
- Microsoft Edge webpages which have been pinned on the Jump tab fail to launch the webpage.
- The screen may dim after a short amount of time while viewing videos in certain apps (Hulu Plus).
Settings – Ease of Access
- When enabling the Mono output setting in Ease of Access – Audio, Settings becomes unresponsive, crashes, and fails to launch on subsequent attempts. Workaround: To launch Settings, perform a hard reset (hold down the button on the front of the console for five seconds until it fully powers down, then power it back on).
Settings – Display & sound
- The Audio output page is under construction and some of the new settings are not yet functional. New support is planned for Dolby Atmos for home theater, Dolby Atmos for headphones, and more in upcoming builds. An announcement will be made when these new features are ready to try out; enabling these settings now will have no effect.
- The IGN app launches and immediately crashes to Home.
- The Wireless Display app fails to launch and immediately crashes to Home.
- Trove crashes on launch when the console is set to a locale other than en-US\USA.
Dishonored: Definitive Edition
When the console is set to pt-BR\Brazil, Dishonored: Definitive Edition crashes after launch.