Ubisoft ha pubblicato una nuova patch per Watch Dogs 2 in versione PC, una delle pochissime dalla sua uscita piuttosto stabile – almeno rispetto ai canoni cui eravamo stati abituati dal primo capitolo.
In particolare, l’aggiornamento migliora la compatibilità con l’uso di due schede AMD in Crossfire, le performance online e corregge i glitch riscontrati nel single-player.
Questo il changelog completo offerto dallo sviluppatore:
- Improved stability on AMD Crossfire systems – This patch fixes instability on Crossfire systems (AMD dual GPU systems).
- Fixed Donut NPCs Glitch – After downloading this patch, PC players will no longer see hilarious hordes of Donut people roaming the streets. Only a regular number of Donut people should now be seen on the streets.
- This patch also has the same fixes as the latest console patch:
- Online Performance
- [Online & Multiplayer] Seamless Online – Players should now experience improved reliability of seamless online and matchmaking through the Multiplayer App.
- [Multiplayer] Activity Frequency – This patch fixes the issue of the cooldown resetting after a player dies while being the target of a hack during Online Invasions. Players should now experience regular cooldown times and a normal frequency of getting hacked during their gameplay.
- [Online Invasions] Target Detecting Hackers through walls using NetHack – Some players reported being able to detect Hackers through walls using NetHack during Online Invasions. This bug is fixed in this patch.