Microsoft ha pubblicato un nuovo aggiornamento per correggere i problemi del Summer Update, pubblicato pochi giorni fa per Xbox One.
In particolare, i problemi riscontrati erano relativi ai pagamenti, alle tastiere USB e alle chat di gruppo.
Di seguito trovate il changelog completo:
OS version released: rs1_xbox_rel_1608.160730-2312 Available: 6:00PM PDT 8/1 (1:00 AM GMT 2/8)
Payments & Billing
- When adding a new payment method, the “View terms” button should now function correctly.
- Resolved an issue which caused the Xbox One S to fail to recognize USB keyboards after powering on.
- Resolved an issue which could cause party chat to crash when using the Kinect.
CURRENT KNOWN ISSUES
My Games & Apps
- If a universal app version of an app is available, the version which is not currently installed may appear under Ready to Install (causing what appears to be the same app both installed and in Ready to Install).
- You may encounter an installation error (0x800700002) when attempting to install or update universal apps.
- Workaround: Uninstall and reinstall the app. If you have the app installed on both the internal hard drive and an external hard drive, be sure to uninstall from both.
- If you have pins on your Home to movies, TV shows, or music, they will disappear from Home. The pins for the apps will stay on your Home, easy to get to.
Il Summer Update ha introdotto diverse funzionalità di rilievo su Xbox One, come la musica in background e, soltanto in alcuni paesi, l’assistente vocale Cortana.